Decision legislative initiative ‘resale of admission tickets’ now in hands of Dutch senate
We will keep you informed of future developments.
The association will attempt to realise these goals by, amongst others:
– offering transparencies and guarantees to, and for the benefit of, the consumer with regard to bought and resold (admission) tickets for events, and increasing consumer trust in these purchases;
– establishing a trademark for the benefit of the consumer, which is adopted by market parties involved in secondary ticket sales;
– actively promoting the regulatory body for secondary ticket sales in the media, as well as providing general information;
– stimulating contact among members;
– organising meetings, lectures, talks and courses;
– co-operating in the creation of private law and public law bodies, with a view to becoming a member of these bodies;
– becoming actively involved in law suits for the benefit of the member collective;
– employing any legal means necessary.